Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Monday, January 3, 2005

What is Wrong with my Daughter???

Okay, this is exactly why I put this blog in place to record silly things like this...

Someone please tell me Kaelie is normal!!!

Kaela, in her quirkiness, put on Kevin's fleece hat that Grandma T got for him. She pulled it way down over her eyes and started saying, "Who turned out the lights?" Then, goodness knows why, she started walking really fast (almost a slow run I would say) and kept repeating, "Who turned out the lights? Who turned out the lights?"

As she is navigating through the kitchen, she walks into the bar stool, takes a peek, then continues her trek. She walks into the pantry next, then repeats the ordeal, right into the fridge. The fridge incident finally made me laugh (she slammed into it a bit hard) at her lack of, shall we say, common sense. Laughing, I told her she was going to hurt herself. Well, my laughing only made her pick up the speed. At this point she is thinking that it is funny to run into things while saying, "Who turned out the lights?"

After I'd say about five minutes of this, and Kevin, Kaela and I rolling with laughter, she finally decided that PBS Kids is more interesting.

Thankfully, she didn't get hurt and bruised (I guess I should have stopped her myself, but it was so darn funny). Like I said, my kids remind me of the little kid in Parenthood, of course the one that walked around with a bucket on his head. Gotta love em!

No comments: