Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Friday, January 28, 2005

Today, not such a good day *sigh*

Not that it was terrible, but I think my tolerance was low today.

Kaela's potty training, not so fun. I think she was having an off day (Keith noted this when he got home). She seemed to be having just as bad a day as me. She cried and whined about everything. She screamed and bawled every time the poor thing peed on herself. I finally convinced her that she should try the Disney Princess Pull-Ups. She settled for those. But, not only did she cry and whine about the pee, but everything else too. Kyle walked on her. She wanted to watch Dora even though it was Kevin's turn. She was hungry and didn't want to finish her PB sandwich. She wanted cheese instead. She wanted to play on the computer, but Kevin was on. She wanted to wear her Easter dress. She was thirsty. Now, none of this stuff is a big deal, but it is when she immediately starts crying for these things without even trying to tell me in a regular voice what she wants. I swear it was like the girl was PMSing.

Kevin and Kyle weren't so bad. Kyle got whiny when he wanted a bottle and Kevin didn't listen so well when I had him clean up. But, I got over it and feel pretty good now. Granted, it is almost 1am and the house is quiet.

Oh well, maybe I'll have better news to report tomorrow. Good night!

No comments: