Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Tuesday, January 4, 2005

I Slept Great last night!

I awoke up this morning at 9am. I couldn't believe it when I woke and looked at the clock. Kyle actually slept all night without a binky. He went without one all day yesterday and all night. I did give it to him when he cried while we were shopping. It didn't help him though. He rejected the thing and hasn't wanted it since. Maybe this no binky thing will be easy. It is only day 2, so we shall see.

Well, we just ran a few errands today. Went to Staples and got ink for our printer and CD-Rs and DVD+Rs for archiving all of our thousands of pictures. Ah, the joy of digital cameras. I think since 2002 we've accumulated over 10,000 pictures. After Staples, we went to WalMart. Kevin has no long pants, so we went and got him a new pair of jeans and some sweats for the house. Our house gets really cold!

We finally made it to exchange the shirts that I got Keith for Christmas. In the rush and Christmas crowds, I picked up the wrong size shirts. Well, exchanging them more than three weeks later, they didn't have any of the same shirt. I had to get different ones. Keith likes them though.

The kids. Well, Kaela was being a pill today. She kept hitting Kevin. She got scolded each time and got a spank once, but it didn't deter her from hitting him. She whacked him with his green Halloween pumpkin, then she shoved him, then the next time it was with a plate from her Disney princess dishes. Ugh! What can I do about this???

Poor Kyle is have butt problems again. We've given him corn again and it turns his poor bottom all red. We had to Desitin him. (Sidenote: LOL, six years ago I never would have thought that I'd be sitting here typing in a blog that one of my kids had butt problems. I never thought that I would have three kids for that matter!)

Let's see, what else? I went on craigslist and found someone looking to do some part time babysitting. I am thinking of getting someone to come to the house to watch the kids to let me get some things done around the house - cleaning, organizing, finally unpacking. I'm still not sure though. We shall see.

No comments: