Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Saturday, January 1, 2005

Happy New Year


Happy New Year!


This is us after our steak dinner. We are all stuffed. The kids didn't stay up until midnight. They went to bed at their usual time. We enjoyed our evening. The kids played and hung out with us. They watched Daddy on the computer, surfing and looking at all kinds of neat things.

Notice Kyle and his pacifier. He is so attached to the thing. He's gotten to the point of having one in his mouth and holding a spare in his hand! Keith is going to break him of the habit soon. The kids (Kevin and Kaela) and I will head down to Mom and Dad's and Keith will spend the weekend having Kyle just cry it out. I have to leave the house when this happens, Kyle's crying is just something I won't be able to handle all day!

Today is a lazy lazy new year. Kevin has been playing Zoo Tycoon and Keith is programming. I am designing a new quilt with lots of bright colors and a really colorful bird block print that Karensa and I found at Joann's. Kaela is playing with her Christmas goodies and Kyle is napping at the moment. The baby has been moving around like crazy today. She moves as much as Michaela did. I think that is an indication of what she may be like.

It's a bit of a gloomy day, with the sun popping out every once and a while for a tease of sunshine.

Well, we want to wish you all a very happy and prosperous 2005!

No comments: