Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Monday, January 3, 2005

So It's Late in the Evening and all is Quiet

I find that this is some of my most cherished time, other than the time when Keith comes home. Everyone is asleep (which is what I really should be doing), but this really seems to be the only time that I have to myself.

First, a quick confession. I am addicted to this Blog thing! I am always logging on and going to our Blog (this page), and then if you notice in the right hand corner of your screen there is a "Next Blog" button. Last night and tonight also, I have spent a good hour just clicking on that link to view a random blog. There are some really interesting (and somewhat strange) people out there. Most of them I find are interesting. It is really neat to be able to see what other people have to say. These are the brave ones I think. If I understand correctly, I have this blog set up so that this blog is not listed on blogger.com nor is it accessible by the "Next Blog" link. But, I don't think that I am really posting anything too personal.

Anyway, today was a good day. The kids were really good and we managed to get the house (the downstairs at least) looking really good. Kyle did well without his binky. His older sibs kept him occupied. He did end up taking a four hour nap. We shall see if he sleeps though the night tonight. He had a bottle before bed, ate a large dinner and is bundled in some nice warm PJs. Hopefully this does the trick.

Keith had a good day at work. He did notice a ton more traffic, as everyone has come back from vacation. The office wasn't as crazy as he thought it would be. That is a good thing. I hated when the office was hectic and everyone wanted this that or the other and wanted it yesterday.

Well, that is it for tonight. Until tomorrow.

No comments: