Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Sunday, January 2, 2005

Today was a fun day

We didn't do much today. We ended up taking the kids to the park. Kevin and Kaela ran around as if they had been cooped up in the house for days and days - which they were. Kyle actually walked around in his shoes. He had been managing to take off one shoe and walk around that way, but today at the park he was able to walk with both shoes on. He looked so funny doing it and kept stumbling on the walkways and curbs. I guess he didn't know to look for them.

Kevin and Kaela hiked up the hill and rolled down. Well, Kevin did. Kaela just walked up and down the hill. I guess Kaela had more sense as the grass was wet.

After the park, we went to McD's for our all too often McDonald's indulgence. Keith was craving some McD's fries. The kids split a McNugget meal. Not the most nutritious of foods, but it is so easy to give it to them. I guess it's not so bad since their daily snacks consist of apples and cheese and other healthier stuff.

Maria and I were talking about the kids birthdays. We thought it would be cute if Ellie had a Valentine's birthday party. Kaela for some reason is calling Valentine's stuff "Girlie" stuff. So she is making like it is Happy "Girlie" day, not Happy Valentine's day. I guess it's all the pinks, purples and reds.

We also thought it would be fun to combine Kaela and Kevin's birthday with Easter, so it could be decorated with Easter stuff (although I think Kaela would prefer Hello Kitty and Kevin would prefer GI Joe). We would have an Easter egg hunt and all. It would be up here at the house because with the due date so near, I don't really want to travel to far from the hospital.

Well, Keith and I watched King Arthur last night and I, Robot the night before. Tonight we are watching Open Water. Tuesday, The Village and Troy are being released. We will probably get those too. We are in a movie marathon mood. The Apprentice and Survivor are both over and all our other shows are reruns. We are forced to do movies instead. But, on Tuesdays we do have the Amazing Race to watch. That Jonathan guy really is an a-hole. I hope his wife ends up leaving him. He is so mean to her. Just my two cents.

Anyway, the new year is off to a slow start, not a bad thing though. Just makes for rambling on blogs I guess!

That's it for now. Until I update again!

No comments: