Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Sunday, January 16, 2005

A Really Great Day

Last night (should I dare admit this?) Keith and I stayed up until almost 3am playing Zoo Tycoon. Kyle woke at his usual 7am, as did Kaela. Keith, who can't sleep once the sun is up, rescued me and let me sleep in until 9am. I didn't actually get out of bed until 2 this afternoon.

Keith and I ended up sitting in bed and talked. Really about nothing in particular, but we enjoyed each other's company and talked about almost everything under the sun. We used to spend the entire weekend in bed and just talk, that is, of course, before the kids were born. Usually we talk at night before bed, but since we went to bed so late last night, we ended up talking in the morning. We just kept finding new things to talk about. We both remarked today how this is how it's been like since our first date. On that night we sat until the wee hours of the morning just talking about everything, but nothing in particular.

Well, it has been a good day so far. Tomorrow we are taking the kids to the zoo and *maybe* the park. Keith actually has the day off!

No comments: