Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Monday, February 28, 2005

Kyle's First Official Word

So, Kyle and the kids are with me all day, every day. But, as we all know, Keith is Kyle's favorite.

Tonight, when Keith came home, Kyle said his first official word, "Da Da!"

Not mama. Da Da.

Keith walked in the door and as soon as Kyle saw him, a big smile came across his face. As clear as day, he says, "Da Da!"

Then, Keith picks him up and Kyle beams even more. Keith, of course, is smiling too as I reveal that Kyle has called him Da Da. The first word he used in context. So, as Keith is holding Kyle (both beaming huge smiles), I go towards Kyle to give him a tickle and tease, and what does he do??? He sticks his hand out to push me away! So, I see where I fit into Kyle's scheme of things - quite a few notches below Keith.

*sigh*

No comments: