Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Friday, February 18, 2005

Thursday Night TV

Last night Survivor started its new season. We had fun watching. Three people got booted off yesterday. They voted off Jolanda, which I thought was a bad move. She was really strong and could have used her a bit more. Instead, they stuck with another woman, who I didn't think needed to be voted off either. I would have picked that Stephenie girl.

Then The Apprentice was on. The guy that got fired last night totally deserved to be fired. He (as described perfectly on the show) was a BIG baby. He was lazy and didn't have the drive needed to run a high powered corporation. He complained and skated along. He didn't work hard at all. The worst part of it was was that he had no clue that he was like that. He denied it until the end.

Then, ER was on. I really enjoyed that episode. Guest star, Cynthia Nixon (from Sex in the City) was a 35 year old stroke victim. Whenever they had scenes with her in it, it was shown from her perspective. It was a good episode I thought.

Watching our Thursday night shows was a good end to a nice day. It started raining yesterday, so we didn't do much. I had to run to Target for diapers, but that was just about all we did. I am doing okay on my diet and started using insulin yesterday. It isn't so bad I guess.

Well, have a good Friday.

No comments: