Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Thursday, February 3, 2005

Appointment This Morning

Well, I thought I'd post a quickie before I head to my doc's appointment. I am looking forward to it only because it'll get me out of the house. That sounds really bad I know, but I need a break from the kids. I cried last night to let out some of my frustration. I try not to post too much negative stuff about how the kids frustrate me sometimes because I figure a lot of it is my tiredness (which my sisters blame on my pregnancy) and also from my low tolerance (which I blame on my tiredness, which in turn is blamed on my pregnancy). Keith is so good about my moods. When I cry (which happens every so often), he just sits with me and rubs my back. He doesn't try to fix me, nor does he just run away and hide. He just helps me through. He is so good to me.

As I mentioned, I am reading a really good book. Well, I think it is really good. It is called Good in Bed. DEspite the title, it is not all sex. There is hardly any of it. IT is about a "larger" woman who is trying to find herself. I find the book entertaining and funny. I have dreamnt about the main character a few times since I started reading it. When I was pregnant with Kevin and was reading the vampire series from Anne Rice, all I dreamnt about was vampires!

Anyway, the author has a blog here too. If you are interested, it is http://jenniferweiner.blogspot.com.

Okay, off to get ready for the appointment. Will update later today or tonight, or more likely early morning.

No comments: