Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Friday, February 11, 2005

Yawn!

Well, Mr. Early Riser woke up, well, early. Okay. 7am again. Not too early for most, but as we all know, early for me. And, Mr. Even Earlier Riser was already gone. He mentioned he had a lot to do today, and it is pouring down rain outside. I'm not sure which was the reason for his early departure.

The kids are playing in the garage right now. I'm not sure why they like it in there so much. When I was little, I hated going into the garage. I always found it a scary place. I'm not sure why.

I have nothing in particular to talk about at the moment, so I am just rambling.

I guess that's it for now. Maybe I'll watch TV since the kids aren't in control of the remote just yet. Have a great day!

No comments: