Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Monday, February 7, 2005

Monday Monday

Well, today was uneventful really. We came off a great weekend. Kaela was not so bad today. There was a bit of whining, even though there wasn't any this weekend. Kevin played with Legos again. He made himself a PDA. He also made one for Kaela. Very sophisticated little gadgets. They both had antennas and cameras. It held all kinds of information. Keith asked him what kind of electronic components the PDAs had and Kevin replied, "Daddy, they are just Legos, you silly!"

Kyle is a solid little kid. His face is plumping out a bit I think. Ris carried him around when she was here on Saturday and thinks he may be heavier than Kaela. I am not sure about that, but I do know that he is solid.

The baby is moving around like crazy. She kicks and kicks. It's like she is pedaling (sp? is it two l's or one, I looked it up, but they said both were acceptable.) a bicycle. I'm not exactly sure what she is doing.

I have tested my fasting blood sugars (the readings from the first thing in the morning) for the past three days. I called the results into the doctor. He thinks the numbers are pretty good and that my appointments don't have to be moved up. I guess that is a good sign.

Keith had a good day at work today. He said that he didn't talk to anyone except to say goodbye at the end of the day. He seems to like days like that. He can focus on the tasks at hand.

I took measurements of the windows today to finally get the curtains started. Well, I took the measurements and sketched out the curtains and planned out the fabric cuts and how I was going to proceed. But, I got distracted and the fabric never made it out of the bag, nor did the sewing machine make it out. Maybe tomorrow. The cleaning service is coming Thursday and I want to straighten up a bit. Just get the clutter out of the way so that he can clean. It shouldn't be all that hard to stuff things into the closets!

Well, I should log off now, I need to order groceries. I love that I can order groceries online and have them delivered for only $5. I think it is well worth the $5.

Good night! Sleep tight!

No comments: