Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Happy Saturday!

Today was nice. We went south for my cousin's son's first birthday party. It was a fun party, as always. This was our shortest trip ever south. We left around 1pm and got back home around 7:30pm. But, let me backtrack a few days. I haven't updated since Wednesday.

Hmmm. I can't seem to remember what happened on Wednesday. So, probably nothing eventful. I do seem to remember watching Vanity Fair Wednesday night with Keith. It was an entertaining movie. I didn't know too much about the book, so I wasn't too sure what the movie was about. I didn't dislike the movie, but it wasn't exactly one of my favorites.

Thursday. Hmmm. Can't remember much about Thursday either! Kyle has been getting up around 6am. So, I am tired! Maybe that's why I can't remember what I've done. I did work on my client work during the day and the cleaners came. The house looked really nice until dinner time. Then it sort of fell back into a slightly cluttered mess. I did look at my list of projects to get done before the baby is born. I am working on a priority list to make sure everything is done. Some are essential baby things, like building the bassinette and the crib. I need to retidy the garage. I is looking like a huge cluttered mess, which is slightly embarrassing because it seems every time I open the garage door, someone is driving by and by nature takes a peek.

Thursday night was TV night. We watched Survivor, Apprentice & ER, all very entertaining. Thursday night is always a good TV night.

Hmmmmm. My delete key doesn't seem to be working...

Friday. We watched the Grudge! Ack! What a creepy, creepy movie. Keith even agreed that it was freaky. He wanted to watch it again tonight, but I don't think I can watch it again. All I can say is Creepy, creepy, creepy!!!

Today was as I said our trip south. We got a slow start this morning. Keith had trouble sleeping last night. His cough has returned and he couldn't sleep. Of course the children were up at the crack of dawn. So, he is tried. It was cold at the party (where the party was), so we ended up coming right home. We didn't spend any time at Mom and Dad's. Kevin was disappointed that we didn't go to Grandpa's house. But, we did see him and Ris at the party.

Well, Keith picked up some Thai food for dinner. My diet went out the window at the party. Too much yummy food! So, we are having Thai and I shall reset my diet tomorrow.

Good night and good bye for now!

No comments: