Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Thursday, February 10, 2005

It's Clean!

The house is clean clean clean. I don't think it's been this clean since we moved in. It is really nice, and it feels great. The floors have been mopped. The bathrooms are sparkling clean. The toilets and sinks are nice and clean. The carpets are vacuumed. The kitchen countertops are white. The cabinets are wiped down. The pictures all have shiny glass. Everything has been dusted. The kid's beds were even maid. The toilet paper is folded on the ends like at a hotel. The towels are neatly hung. Wow. I am so happy. I, of course, can't take the credit for the cleaning though. I'd have to give the cleaning service the credit. They really did a great job. I am so pleased.

No comments: