Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, love is in the air. The kids are excited that it is Valentine's Day. We are going to have a Valentine's dinner and then we are going to watch Shark Tales.

We are having steaks, baked red potatoes and gingered carrots. The kids will have cranberry juice. I have out our nice wine glasses for me and Keith. I didn't get a chance to make the tablecloth that I wanted to make, but the material is there for next year. I did manage to make a cute little centerpiece. Very "shabby chic". I like the way it worked out.

The kids have gifts from Grandma that they are going to open and they have cards to read.

Well, I shall update more later. Gonna start working on dessert - glazed strawberries over pound cake. Yum! I am going to be good and am only going to eat plan strawberries. Still yum!

No comments: