Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Monday, February 28, 2005

I'm Actually Rested!

Wow! I got some sleep last night. Keith made me one of his delicious espressos, well the version he makes for me is half milk and half espresso with whipped cream and Splenda (YUM!). I had it around 9:30 while we watched a movie (a very disturbing movie that I'll mention more soon). Well, Keith asked me if I was sure I wanted one because they tend to get me a bit wired. I insisted (me and my cravings). (With all these parens, I am seeming a bit wired still.) Anywho, I ended up not going to bed until 3am! Well, as you know, the kids have been getting up at 6am. Well, today, although Kaela did crawl into bed with me at an early hour, she fell back asleep and Kyle who also woke early fell back asleep too. By the time they "really" woke, it was 8:30am. So, I got about double the sleep that I expected I'd get.

I did have a weird dream though. I dreamt I was headed to New York by train. I had to get a special vaccination because I was pregnant and some weird virus was going around. It was some virus that had affected most of the population, so people weren't allowed to move around freely, only with special permission. Before I got to the train, I saw this guy. It was a guy that I went to high school with who I had a HUGE crush on. In the past I would dream about him and would feel so good when I woke. I haven't dreamt about him in a long time. This time, he was older. I guess my subconscious aged him since I don't think I've see this guy since before I graduated from high school (he moved while we were in the tenth grade, but came back for a while in the eleventh grade, then left again, then visited our senior year). Anyway, he asked if I needed a traveling partner and I was happy to have a familiar face with me because Keith wasn't given permission to travel with me. Why I was going to New York by train is beyond me. Anyway, so goes another one of my strange dreams. Another scene in that dream was a navy ship that floated in the air. It was transported back here somehow. It was a fancy thing with all kinds of lights and advanced equipment. For some reason, I was on the ship along with Keith and we all communicated using PDAs.

Okay, on to the movie. We watched SAW. A very disturbing movie about a serial killer. It just creeped me out that someone would actually write a movie so sick and twisted, that someone (it turns out a man and woman wrote it together) had such thoughts in their heads. The people in the movie died truly gruesome deaths. All I can say is that if you are curious, check it out. Just be prepared to be creeped out.

Well, I should start me day. I have a lot of projects I want to do before the baby gets here. A lot, as in A LOT. The laundry is one big one. I have loads and loads that need to be done. We have been going through about the same week and a half's worth of clothes that I keep washing, but we have tons of it that needs to be washed and put away. Just goes to show that maybe we have too many clothes! My next big project s to finally get the blue room out together. How long have I been trying to do these things??? I feel motivated today, so I should act on it. So, goodbye! Have a wonderful day!

No comments: