Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Thursday, April 21, 2005

What a Nice Birthday

Well, my birthday was really nice. I got a ton of phone calls from family, some nice cards and some nice presents. Keith had made plans to surprise me by coming home early (off at 1pm) and have a nice afternoon. But, when he got into the office this morning, there was an e-mail that the bigwigs had scheduled an afternoon last minute meeting. There were some problems that arose yesterday with their new project and they needed to be addressed. So, my surprise is no longer a surprise, but it is going to still happen tomorrow. So that will be fun. We are going to have a nice afternoon out with the family. Saturday I am going shopping. So, I will have a nice extended birthday.

My birthday dinner was yummy. We were all stuffed, and we have a lot left over for lunch tomorrow. After dinner Kevin and Keith went to Dairy Queen (by the time Keith got home from the meeting it was late and we didn't have time to walk all the way there before Survivor started), and we all had ice cream. Then Keith and I snuggled on the couch (as best we could with four kids), and watched our TV shows. It was a nice evening.

No comments: