Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Thursday, April 28, 2005

She's Sleeping Like a Baby

Since having kids, I have wondered why sleeping peacefully is referred to as "sleeping like a baby" because as most of us know, babies wake up constantly every few hours. To me, that isn't very fun.

Well, McKenna has proven four nights in a row now that sleeping like a baby is indeed peaceful. She has slept through the night four nights in a row now. I am SO happy. She has been going down around 10 - 11pm and has been getting up at 5 - 6am. I had been staying up until around midnight - 1am anticipating her waking again, but she hasn't. So, last night I went to bed at 11:30. I slept really well last night. It is the best feeling to her hear wake in the morning and to look at the clock and find that more than five hours have passed.

But, not to burst my bubble. I am not expecting this to last, but I am enjoying the rest.

No comments: