Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

No McKenna Pictures

Humpf! Well, I have literally taken over 200 pictures of the girl and I can't seem to find just the perfect picture of McKenna to use for the baby announcement. Even Keith commented that she is much better looking in person. I am hoping that this is just a newborn problem and not that she is just not photogenic (gasp!). Just kidding. There are a few good pictures, and Keith and I are going to poll the ones we like and then decide on one for the announcement. She sure does look funny in the pictures though. In some she looks like an alien, others a real grump and still others she looks fat - it's really just the way I have her propped up. She is not fat at all! Maybe it's because she is still so sleepy and I am disturbing her when I take the pictures. Or maybe they are fine and I am just being too critical. That's probably it! Oh well, off to bed!

No comments: