Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Four of a Kind


Four of a Kind
(Kenna, Kaela, Kyle & Kevin - this morning)

My kids - all cut from the same cloth, but different in their own right. I guess that would be called - personality!

Kevin is a gentle soul - kind and caring in every way. He is sensitive and has compassion. He's smart and very curious. Always willing to help out.

Kaela is a princess. She is already using her female side to get what she wants. She has perfected the head tilt and the pleading eyes. She knows what she wants and she almost always gets it (unless she is up against me).

Kyle is a jokester. You'd think he was the one born on April Fool's day. He loves to smile and laugh. He plays jokes on all of us and knows exactly when to crack that wonderful smile of his to get out of trouble.

Kenna is easy going. Keith commented today that she is the easiest baby of the four and I think I would have to agree with that. She is very easy to please and loves to just lay around and absorb all that we are doing. I think she will continue to be this way as she gets older.

I (as does Keith) feel so lucky to have such "easy" kids. When I go out with all the kids, I get comments like "Wow, you have your hands full" and "Are they all yours? I only have (pick a number) kids, and I can barely handle them". My response always is, "It's not so bad, they are really good kids."

No comments: