Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Kyle Being Kyle


Kyle being Kyle

Here is Kyle sitting on top of the kitchen counter. He figured out how to move the dining chairs to the bar stools to climb up onto the counter about a month ago (or two). One time when he climbed up here, he managed to crawl over to my laptop and bend my wireless card. Luckily Keith was able to get it up and running again. So, we finally started laying the dining chairs on their sides. The dining area looked like a battlefield of expired chairs. Anyway, after Kyle decided that he wasn't strong enough to right the chairs, he started bringing things to the kitchen to use as steps to the bar stools - toys, the wipe box, my file box. Well, yesterday, he finally figured out that he could use the rungs on the bar stools to just climb right up the bar stool to the counter. This is a picture of him, smiling in triumph.

No comments: