Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Starting A New Week

Let's see. What can I update you on? Well, Maria and the kids left this morning and now we are back to our old routine.

The visit with Maria and the kids was good. Short, but good. I am really tired though. I stayed up too late a few nights and then didn't nap, not to mention having to get up with McKenna. But, today after I cleaned up the place, I took advantage of the babies taking their naps and I napped too. When I woke, Michaela had fallen asleep too. Kevin was the only one up. I asked him what he did while we all slept and he said he watched TV and played. He had taken all his toy cars and lined them up like a huge parking lot. He had special parking for his Army Jeep, Michaela's Little People Pink Mini Van and Kyle's Red Water Tank Truck. They were bigger than all the rest, so they had special parking.

The house is amazingly tidy. You'd never know all those kids were here for three days. I actually kept the kitchen clean and the clutter to a minimum. I am feeling really good these days. Maybe I'll finally get to all those projects I had put off while pregnant.

Ris' and my birthday dinner went well. We had barbecue spareribs (yum!), baked chicken (also yum!), corn, gingered carrots and coleslaw. Mom and Dad brought a Red Ribbon Chocolate Mocha Caramel cake. Yum yum yum! The kids drew Ris and me a lot of pictures for our gifts. I got a really nice picnic basket set and some money from Mom and Dad. Ris got me a gift certificate to Joann's. Wouldn't you know it, Joann's is having an additional 50% off clearance fabric sale this Saturday! Guess where I shall be on Saturday morning.

Well, I guess that is it for now. I should log off and get to bed. *Yawn*

No comments: