Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Sunday, September 25, 2005

My Husband is THE Best!

So, the day of the "Red Wine" post was also the same day that LOST Season 2 premiered. OMG! It was a great premiere!

Well, that day Keith didn't call me on the way home from work. Which was odd because he almost always calls me. Anyway, he comes home and has paperwork in his hand, and I can see something stuffed in between the papers. He immediately goes into the kitchen, then comes back out to give me a kiss. I ask him what was in the papers, and he said that there wasn't anything. I knew he wasn't being truthful. He hid whatever it was and laughed as I searched the kitchen trying to find what it was that he had stuffed in his papers. I finally found it up on the top shelf of the cupboard by the fridge.

Well, remember how I've been sobbing on about how Keith denied me purchase of the LOST DVD Season 1? Well, guess what was mixed in with the papers? YUP! The DVDs! Yippee! He left work early that day, went to Best Buy and picked it up for me.

Ain't he sweet?

No comments: