Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

LOST

They are replaying last season's season finale tonight. Keith says that it would be fun to watch it again.

The entire first season came out on DVD early this month, but Keith doesn't want me to buy it. He never denies me, but on this he has! *sniffle* *sniffle* Poor me!

I have really fallen for this show. I am not sure why I am so drawn to it.

It premiered the night we flew to MN for Paul and Karensa's wedding. Well, the show is about a group of people that survive a plane crash. I didn't want to watch it when it first premiered because well, it was about a plane crash. But, a few months ago, Keith found it streaming online, and we watched it for hours. I was hooked instantly!

It premiere's next week on the 21st. I can't wait.

No comments: