Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Thursday, September 29, 2005

It's, what?!? How hot????

So, I am driving around today running errands and picking up kids and boy, is it HOT. Well, yesterday was hot (98) with Santa Ana winds. We are having huge brush fires in the county. Today is HOT with no winds.

At 11:40a I glance up at the temp gauge in the car. 99. 99? Yup 99. When we lived in WA, my car temp gauge was always within 1-3 degrees of what was displayed in town.

So, noon, about two miles east of where I was when it was at 99. I glance up. WHAT? No way. 102. With every quarter mile it is getting hotter. 103. 104. 105. Man oh MAN! is it hot today. We pick up lunch, sitting in the car with the air con going. Outside temp 102.

We head home. Only about 5 miles away. It cools down. Back to 99.

Even though it costs an arm and a leg, the air con is on.

No comments: