Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Saturday, September 3, 2005

I'm the King of the World!

So Keith and I decided to play Risk tonight. We brought it along with us on our vacation hoping to get a game in. We all know how much Keith enjoys playing Risk.

We started tonight at 9pm. Wouldn't you know it. With the deal of the cards, Keith already has all of the Australian continent and its surrounds. That's an extra two points from the get go. He didn't even have to do anything for them. Of course, I was scattered all over the world.

So the game progresses and I finally get North America. Before you know it, we are battling over Europe. I have most of the continent, but don't quite understand the strategy. He would use Europe to creep into North America. Eventually, I get South America and Africa. Then lo and behold I get Europe! Then I move east to Australia. And now it is mine!

Off to conquer more of Asia. Keith is getting impatient and says that I could have killed him off a long time ago. I suppose I could have, but well, I had no clue that I could have.

So, he is directing me on where to make my next move and how I should kill him off. So I take most of his advice, but it was that I got some lucky dice tonight I guess. So Keith is holed up in one to the K-stans. A roll of the dice. And ta da! Four hours later, I'm the King of the World!

No comments: