Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Another Nice Weekend

Can you believe it? We actually went out! We went to the mall. Even though it was only the mall we had fun. We went for lunch at the food court. The kids and I had Hot Dog on A Stick and Keith opted for Indian Food. All the kids of course were well behaved and Kyle even sat in a chair as opposed to a high chair.

After we ate, we went to See's Candy and bought chocolate - mostly for me. Keith is such a chocolate snob! lol He practically spit out the piece he tired to eat after dinner tonight. Okay, not practically, he did!

I don't get beanies anymore, unless they are really cute or special. But, I found some Halloweenie Beanie Bears, miniatures. Very cute. I will add them to the house decor for Halloween. Did I mention that we are going to have a birthday party for Kyle that is Halloween themed. Everyone is supposed to wear a costume. We'll see if that happens.

I have been working on a new blog. One for stamping. Check it out. I added a Personal Links section on the left. You can find it there.

Well, it is late and I have to get up early. We have been having a thunderstorm. Hopefully it isn't raining in the morning. If it is, I don't think I am going to walk Kevin to school. We will just drive. *Yawn* Good Night!

No comments: