Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Thursday, June 23, 2005

This is...


This is...

a) McKenna as she looked this afternoon and this morning
b) McKenna this week and last
c) Michaela at three months on different days
d) Michaela on the left, McKenna on the right
e) McKenna on the right, Michaela on the left
f) McKenna on the left, Michaela on the right

The answer is "f". Just threw in "e" to see if you were paying attention. McKenna is on the left. I took this picture today. She is less than one week shy of being three months old. Michaela is on the right. This picture was taken in 2002 on the day she turned 3 months.

When I asked Kevin and Kaela who these babies were, they just assumed they were both Kenna. When I asked them which was Kaela and which was Kenna, Kevin guessed right because in the uncropped picture of Michaela, you can see her earrings.

No comments: