Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Father's Day

to all the Fathers out there.

The kids made cards for Keith and this morning when we got out of bed, Kevin and Kaela ran up to Keith to wish him a happy father's day. I didn't even have to prompt them to do it. They were so excited about it, they did it on their own!

Today is our normal Sunday. Lazy Sunday. Kenna is asleep and the rest of the kids are upstairs playing and bugging Daddy. I am sitting at the computer watching our lights flicker. We are having electrical problems. Did I mention that before? It started last weekend when we noticed the plugs on one wall - the one with the fridge and Keith's coffee makers - weren't working. The plugs were coming on and off. Well, then on Thursday, I noticed a slight flickering of all the lights downstairs - kitchen, dining area, garage, bath. So, I called the electric company to see if there were problems in the area. No such luck. It's just us. So, Friday, they sent someone out. It appears as though the main power supply to the house is burning itself out. But, it is only half of the supply having the problem. Thus, the problems with only half the house. Anyway, it is on the outside of the house so, the owner has questions as to if it is an association's problem or their problem to get it fixed. Well, in the meantime, we have flickering lights. It is so obnoxious.

Well, this post has gone from Happy Father's Day to our electrical problems. So, let's see if I can end on a better note.

Hmmm. Can't think of one. Geez. Oh well, I shall think about it and post again. Bye!

No comments: