Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Kid Update

Kevin. Hmmm. What is new with him? Not much. Still doing the big brother thing. We were going to try to start training Kaela today to use the potty. He sat on the floor near her and was asking if she was okay. He told her she just had to sit and wait. He also asked her if she just needed a book. He was so concerned. It was too cute. Right now he, of course, is playing with his Legos. He loves them. I am glad I gave up my sets for him. At least now they are being used.

Kaela is officially enrolled in preschool. We have to have her potty trained by Sept 12. This morning was going to be the first day, but I was just so busy trying to clean up the house (someone might be coming over later). I didn't have the patience when after sitting her on the toilet, she peed about ten minutes later right into her pull-up. Oh well. Keith said we could start this weekend when he is here to help. On Saturday, to get to Mom and Dad's on time, we woke the kids around 6:30. She had a dry diaper. So, if we wake her early on Saturday and set her on the potty, maybe she will actually feel what it is like to pee in the toilet and then get a hang of it. I, of course, will keep you posted.

Kyle is talking more. Today, he was grumpy and kept saying nah nahhhhh, nah nahhhhh. Well, duh. I finally realized he was saying, "Nap nap". I got his bottle (which after our vacation we are going to wean him from) and he went right up the stairs to his bed. Haven't heard a peep from him since. He is right now about and hour and a half into his three hour nap. Also today, he was by the range and was saying hot, hot, hot. The oven was off though. But, I think he knows that hot is a temp and not the actual range/oven.

Kenna. She is doing what all the other did. After she wakes in the morning, she eats and goes right back to sleep. Ah. It is so nice. She sleeps all night and then wakes to eat, only to go back to sleep. She is more awake in the afternoon. I think she is also thinning out. Her face isn't looking as chubby.

Well, that's it for now. I'm sure I missed something cute about the kids that I've forgotten about and will remember right after I post. Well, that's it for now. Bye!

No comments: