Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

My Stubborn Girl


My Stubborn Girl

So Kaela has this bad habit of eating her food, asking for seconds and not touching the seconds. Well, today at lunch, she asked for a second helping of eggs and a second helping of spam. Well, she ate most of the second helping of spam, but notice all the eggs. I gave her too many. So, I compromised and told her she only needed to eat half of the eggs remaining. I reminded her that she was the one that asked for them and insisted that she could finish them. Well, she refused to eat them. Not even half. So, I told her she could sit there until half the eggs were eaten. Well, after about an hour, she was really quiet. So, I peaked in on her and she was asleep. I snapped the picture, laughed at how funny she looked and then took her plate to the sink. Stubborn Girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine where she got her stubborn streak. Just think, only 10 more years and she'll be a teenager. I'm here for you.