Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Where do the Days go?

Well, my last entry I exclaimed that it was already Wednesday. Now, I have to exclaim that I can't believe it is Sunday night. Time is really flying by. We didn't send Paul anything for his birthday, but we had ever good intention. So Paul, if you are reading this, Happy Belated Birthday!

I'm not sure I can even remember what has been going on. Let's see...

Thursday TV night. But, ER was not on, so it wasn't the Best of TV nights. We did have fun with Survivor and the Apprentice though. Keith had been tried this week from working late and stuff and I have been tired from well, being pregnant and having this baby suck the life force out of me. So, we have been going to bed early. The kids are getting up around 7 these days, sometimes even as early as 6:30. *Yawn*

Friday. Had a Non stress Test. It was a different nurse this time and she kept me on the monitor a little longer than my regular nurse, so that made Keith a tad bit late. Julie came over that afternoon and hung out with us until earlier this morning.

Saturday Julie and I went out to lunch, watched a movie and went shopping. Then we came home and just hung out. It was a nice visit. The kids were all over Auntie Julie, especially Kyle. Kevin and Kaela made sure she saw all their toys and special treasures. Julie was so sweet, she changed diapers and clothes and gave the kids breakfast without me asking her to. She just did it out of the kindness of her heart, even though she was here as a guest. That is a great friend!

Today. Well, our typical Sunday. Big plans, but it ended up being a lazy day. We just hung out with the kids. It was a bit overcast and gloomy, but still a nice day. Keith was going to take the kids to the park, but it was a bit chilly.

Tomorow I have a regular doc appointment. Mom and Dad are coming up to watch the kids and then we will probably go out to lunch or something. I finally made the invitations for the kids' birthday party. They are going out tomorrow.

Well, kids are fine as usual. Kevin has been saying "No" to my requests, but in the end will do them. Kaela has been really good this week and has been acting really girlie. She has been wanting to wear her dresses and have her hair put up. Then she smiles and uses this really cute voice when she wants something. Kyle, well, I am convinced that he is going to be a trouble maker. He has been bugging Kevin to no end. He has been teasing me with different things and is pushing my buttons to see what he can get away with. He loves to grab the kids' toys and run. He will do it with anything really, from food from the cupboard to the stuff under the bathroom sink. He grabs it, runs and laughs the entire time. Ah, kids.

Well, we are starting to slightly freak out. The baby can be here within the next 2 1/2 to 3 weeks. We need to put the bassinette together, get newborn diapers, buy new baby bottles (the ones we have now are Kevin's originals and we are thinking to buy some new ones). I saw a really cute going home outfit for the baby at Target, but with all the hand-me-downs, I didn't want to spend $13 on an outfit. It was so cute though. Keith said I should just get it if I love it that much.

Okay, I am looking to have a busy week. So, I apologize in advance if I don't update for a few days. See ya!

No comments: