Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Let's See. What's Up Over Here?

Wow! I can't believe Michaela will be three on Friday and Kevin will be five just a week later. Time is flying by. We went t Jenna's birthday party yesterday. The kids had a lot of fun. The place were the party was held was a really fun place. They had dress up costumes and a huge play place with big slides and tunnels, a ball pit, obstacles to climb over and through and a lot of kitchen play stuff. Kyle had fun roaming around playing with all the younger kid stuff. Michaela was pretty adventurous and went into the tunnels and climb up and down the obstacles all by herself. Kevin was every where running this way and that. It was an enclosed area, so I wasn't worried about any of them running off. I basically just listened for crying, which there wasn't any of, except when it was time to go and Kevin (yes, Kevin) cried because he didn't want to leave.

I am anxiously waiting for the baby to be born. I would like the baby to be born on Saturday. That would be neat. It would be the day after Kaela's birthday and on Grandma's birthday (by the way Mom, we have something for you, but I haven't mailed it yet!). The kids' party is on Sunday, but I figure if we are in the hospital, everyone else can handle the party without us.

Well, Keith has decided to sell his Kayak. We listed our top carrier on Craigslist.com and sold it fairly quickly at a good price. We got our money's worth I'd say. Well, this morning I listed Keith's kayak and we already have someone interested in it. I'm kind of sad that he decided to sell it. It was with us on our very first date (he had it strapped to the top of his pick up). I know he really enjoyed using it and hasn't gone out on the water in forever. He says that when he is ready to go out again, we will consider getting him a sit in kayak instead.

The cleaners are coming tomorrow and in the evening Maria and the kids are driving in from up north. It is supposed to be raining, but she isn't too worried about it. She has a little all wheel drive Subaru. They will be here until Monday. It should be fun. It always is!

Friday is another NST and then Tuesday is another appointment with the doc. The blood sugars are doing really well and they haven't upped my insulin like they thought they would. Survivor is on tonight and an all new ER is on tomorrow night. Amazing Race was on last night. Rob and Amber are really getting on my nerves. They are just so cocky. It makes them unbearable as people. I am just rambling. So, I think I shall go. Buh Bye!

No comments: