Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

A Quick Update

Well, my appointment went well yesterday. I had one today too.

My Doc appointment was good. He doesn't seem to think that this baby will be born in March. He is thinking April 1st. Kevin says he doesn't mind sharing his birthday. Isn't that nice? I personally want the baby to be born now. I can't wait two - three weeks! The house is still in disarray, but my body aches! I could barely walk on the weekend (but only had trouble at night for some reason). It was a terrible pain in the groin area. I think it was my joints loosening. The doctor says I am progressing along just fine. My cervix has started to thin and dilate. TMI, I know.

My NST went fine too. She moved around like crazy today and she is as happy as can be.

I'm tried, as usual. I may just curl up with Kyle on the couch... *Yawn*

No comments: