Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Wednesday, March 9, 2005

Bad bad bad! But chocolate cake is yummy!

Okay, I am so SICK of this diet. It really can't be called that because I am not following it. I am basically eating only proteins all day long. Not anything near the balanced diet that my dietitian planned out for me. But, anything that has even a hint of carbs makes my blood sugar skyrocket. I am basically fooling the numbers in that I eat proteins, wait an hour, take the sugar reading. It is usually low and perfectly in range. Then I immediately snarf down something yummy - today's indulgence, a HUGE slice of chocolate lover's delight cake from CostCo and a glass of milk. I am only fooling myself and getting the "good" numbers because I don't want the doc to increase my insulin intake. *sigh* I just want to have the baby now, but I guess 35 1/2 weeks is too early.

No comments: