Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

House Hunting

So, the house has sold and we have 60 days to vacate. That'll put us at March 30. Well, I think we may have found a place. We are meeting with the potential landlord today. I never really thought it would make a difference one way or the other, but I will finally admit that not owning your own house can be a real bummer. I have a ton of packing and purging to do. We have a ton of stuff.

But, one thing I do get to look forward to is at the stroke of midnight Utah time (so really 11pm) here, I get to preorder some SU! stuff. The new Spring mini catalog has a lot of really cute stuff. I am being good though. I am only going to preorder one set. Well, and two huge monogram stamps. But, since they are single letters, I don't really "say" they are sets. I guess it makes me feel better moneywise!

Kaela got invited to her first nonrelative birthday party. It will be on Valentine's day. Ris is going to come up to babysit while I take Kaela to the party.

Kenna's top two teeth are finally poking though. She doesn't seem to notice that they are coming out. You should see these things. They are huge! lol I will post a picture soon. Maybe tomorrow when she turns ten months! Ten! Can you believe that?

Kevin seems to be getting in all kinds of accidents. He skinned his knee at school today. He said he ran into the wall. Well, we wasn't even running he said. He sort of just collided with it. Yesterday, I went to take Kevin to school and so I loaded up the car and we all headed over. We parking in the yellow zone and I thought it odd that there weren't any cars in the parking lot. Hmmm. 2 minutes til school starts. Where is everyone? DUH! No school today. Well, Kevin had wanted me to just drop him off and drive away - which I had never done before. He is only five! Good thing I didn't do what he asked. Could you imagine how freaked out he would have been?

Kyle is saying all kinds of words these days, but he seems to be getting on the other kid's nerves a lot more. Karensa and Paul can tell you that Kyle is my handful. But, thank goodness my handful isn't as big a handful as some!

Karensa and Paul are gone now. Paul left Sunday and Karensa left Monday. It was a nice visit even though they got sick! My kids are generally healthy, and hardly sick, but they all have runny noses which I think may have been spread to Karensa and Paul.

Keith is going to be busy at work this week. He has a load test to run and has a big presentation on Thursday. He is going into the office late on Wednesday and Thursday because he is going to be coming home late to run the tests. Hopefully not too stressful for him (or me!).

As for, me, well, I shall be anxiously awaiting my new stamps. I have a ton of swaps to do. I'll be happily stamping!

No comments: