Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Wednesday, February 1, 2006

We Have a Place to Live

Yeah! Such a relief for me. It is stressful trying to have to find a place to live. We signed the papers last night. We are scheduled to move in March 1st. We have to be out of here by March 9th. The lease runs through the end of June 2007. So, I don't have to worry about having to move again until the end of next school year. That was our biggest concern; that we would have to move Kevin with only a few more months in the school year.

Now, on to more stress of having to actually move. We have to move all our utilities and change our mailing address and all the other pains of moving. But, I have lived in a countless apartments and places for the last 15 years. My gosh! This new place will be the 13th place for me, if you count the moves back and forth from WA to CA separately. I think Keith moved around a bit before we married, but I don't know the specifics.

Kenna turns 10 months today. I shall take and post some pictures. Good bye for now.

No comments: