Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Are We Going to Have Another Baby?

"Are we going to have another baby?" Kevin asks us at lunch yesterday.

Keith and I look at each other, "Why?" I ask him.

"Because we are moving. When we moved here, we had McKenna," he replies straight-faced.

Hmmm. That is such a good observation on Kevin's part. Keith and I had joked about us having another baby because it seems as though whenever we move into a new place, we have a new baby. Well, when we joked about this, we don't recall Kevin being there.

I didn't even know I was pregnant with McKenna, but Kevin did. Here was that conversation about a year and a half ago:

"Mom, you're getting fatter. I think you are going to have a baby," Kevin said - once again straight-faced.

I reply, "No Kevin, I am just getting fatter."

Two weeks later - a positive pregnancy test.

So, is there something that Kevin knows??? So, what do you think?

No comments: