Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Friday, January 13, 2006

Picture of the Week

Picture of the Week

Ain't she funny? Kenna turned 9 months on the 1st. She had an appointment and got a follow up flu shot. She weighs 17 pounds 8 ounces and is 26.5 inches long. She is right about were her sibs were, but according to the "charts" she is in the 25th% and 20th% respectively.

Things are better these days. Keith's truck has been repaired, but still is having transmission problems. He is feeling a lot better, but has the remnants of a cough.

The kids are fine and doing the same ole same ole. Kevin has started soccer again.

I finally got the house all put together and a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. The house looks GREAT. We have had a few people look at it and a couple of realtors have told me the house looks wonderful. We are considering maybe buying something and today I saw two different properties. Let me tell you, our house looks like a model showroom compared to the two I saw today. Maybe I shouldn't make this place look so pretty. It might sell quick.

The two places I saw today are in our complex. The first, one they want way too much. The house is total crap (sorry). It was always been a rental property and the owner never put work into it. The garage door opener and microwave don't work and the garage door is warped. The carpet is disgusting and it reeks of smoke. The current tenant showed us the bathroom were the wall is rotting away and the owner doesn't want to fix it. The price they want for it I doubt they'll get in a million years. The second place was actually pretty cute. It needs work too, but they aren't asking as much. It faces a large common grassy area and is away from the street. It doesn't have a yard though. It has a small patio in the front.

Well, I guess that is it for now. Not much news, but Kyle is bugging me for food. Gotta run!

No comments: