Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Monday, January 2, 2006

Top 100 Baby Names of 2005

Well, I was reading one of my dozens of newsletters I get in my inbox. One from babycenter.com had a link to the top 100 baby names of 2005. Here's what said...

"This year, just two boy's names are new to the Top 100 list: Ben at #97 and Drew at #100. As for girls, eight new names entered the top 100: Kyra debuts at #40, with Cadence, Camryn, Addison, Alana, Layla, Mckenna, and Lucy coming in lower in the list."

McKenna comes in at number 99 for 2005, but notice the little "K". Maybe it'll be the new "Michelle". I see a lot of Makayla's or Mykayla's. I still prefer Michaela. McKenna and Michaela. Not girlie names. Feminine, but strong. That's them.

No comments: