Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Monday, January 23, 2006

So Many Options

Well, we turned in an app today for a really cute townhome that we saw on Saturday. We think it would be perfect for us. It hasn't been determined who is going to be able to rent it yet, but I guess they have a few applications to look over before the final determination.

Did I mention that looking for a place to live sucks? lol Housing prices are through the roof and as a result, it is not easy to find nice rentals for cheap. But, we are still weighing our rental options.

We talked about moving away from this area and moving closer to Keith's work. Slightly expensive, but if we move more north, and by the highway, Keith can get to work faster with less of a commute. We have also talked about squeezing into a two bedroom and saving more money to pay off bills and then try to save. We've talked about a lot of things. I just hate change and well, these are big changes!

I am trying to keep a light attitude about it all. Those that know me well know that I can get a bit stressed out over things because I like things just so and hate all this up in the air stuff. Well, good thing Keith is so laid back. He helps me to keep calm to and make stressful situations less stressful. Of course other members of my family and friends are helping greatly to keep me calm. I am lucky that there are so many people to turn to during stressful times!

One really nice thing about it is that the house looks wonderful. Maybe if I keep in the habit of keeping the house really nice looking, it'll transfer over to where ever we live next.

A nice thing that is calming my week is that Karensa and Paul will be coming for a visit this weekend. They will be here Thursday actually and we can just hang out and enjoy each other's company.

Well, I should head to bed. Not much news with the kids. Kenna's top right tooth has finally broken through the gum. It looks like it is going to be a huge honkin' thing! lol

No comments: