Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Thursday, March 9, 2006

We're Finally in Our New Place

So, we are finally in our new place. I turned the keys in for our old place today. The move wasn't so bad. Keith ended up doing a lot of the packing and moving. Julie and Mike helped us move, as well as, Mike and Scott, Julie's Dad's Wife's son and grandson. We got the standard UHaul and Julie and I packed up most of the remaining stuff while the guys hauled it away.

The move went well, but transferring the services ended up being a big pain in the you know what. We canned our satellite dish because it was just a hassle to get the dish installed because of all the rules for this place. DirecTV also ended up screwing up our order. It delayed us almost four hours from picking the kids up at Mom and Dad's (who, along with Ris, watched the kids Saturday and Sunday night). Also, SBC screwed up. We have our phone service, but our DSL line is not available until the 27th of March! I was finally able to connect today (courtesy of a neighbor's unsecured signal). I had a TON of e-mail.

So, I just wanted to quickly update you. Hopefully I can get this place all fixed up in the next week or so! Bye for now!

No comments: