Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Friday, March 24, 2006

rubberstampads.com

I placed a link to my demonstrator website on rubberstampads.com. It is my picture at the very bottom of the page. Look for it. It is a small 40X40 pixel picture. If you click on it, it'll take you to my demo site. I have a special going on right now that if you place an order with me and say that you saw my ad on rubberstampads.com, you get $5 in additional merchandise with any purchase over $25.

My ad has gotten a number of hits and has (it was earlier today anyway) landed me in the top 20 sites. I guess people click on it as opposed to the other ads because they are thinking, "Who the heck is weird enough to post their picture here?"

Check it out rubberstampads.com and give me a click!

1 comment:

British Isles Artworks said...

Ha Ha! I saw your picture and clicked on it! I was looking at all the ads and I was like -- HA! I know that girl! She's a Splitcoaster! LOL!

Hugs