Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Crunch Time

Okay, I guess this is no news to all of you that know me, but I have been procrastinating with the packing. I have done *some* stuff. Keith is starting to worry. Why do I do this? It does eventually get done and done by when it needs to be done, but I then have to work my tail off. So, it is Wednesday today, and we are going to start moving little things over on Saturday. We were originally going to start moving on Sunday, but the prior tenants were able to get into their new place sooner than expected which in turn moves us in sooner. So, I actually lose a day of packing here if we start moving things over on Saturday. Hmmm. Maybe I should get off this computer and start throwing things into boxes.... Bye!

No comments: