Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Friday, March 24, 2006

Sick As Can Be

Well, Kyle is no longer sick, but now Kevin and Kaela are sick, and I am too. Kenna has a runny nose, but that is it. Keith keeps saying he is fine, but coughs once in a while. Kaela has had a fever on and off for the past three days. Kevin came home from school feeling sick and didn't go today. I have had achey joints and congestion for two days.

So, since we are all sick and burned out, we decided not to do to Disneyland for Kaela's birthday. She took the news rather well. Which actually was no surprise. She (they all are actually) was very understanding.

Kaela did get to celebrate her birthday at school yesterday. She brought cupcakes that we had decorated with Strawberry Shortcake cupcake toppers and sugar sprinkles. We are going to have dinner (she has requested pizza) and cake on Saturday. We, of course, have Disney Princess plates and napkins to help celebrate.

I got some really cute dessert plates and napkins for Kenna's first birthday party. I didn't go overboard with the whole theme going. I just bought the plates and napkins and then got generic stuff to match. Going to party stores makes it hard not to go wild with the decor. Everything is so cute!

Kevin has requested Chuck E. Cheese for his birthday party. He was been wanting to go so badly. We keep saying that we will take him, but since it is his birthday, I guess there is no getting around it. Not that Chuck E. Cheese is a bad place. It is just hard to corral all the kids there. It can get pretty hectic (an understatement).

I'll update you on Kaela's birthday in a few days. Bye!

No comments: