Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Rest In Peace

Wow. I am so saddened by the recent loss of life throughout the world. Plane crashes in South America and Greece. Famine in Niger and Africa. War in Iraq, the Stampede. The Gaza Strip Conflict. Louisiana (especially New Orleans), Mississippi and Alabama hit by Katrina. Natural and Manmade disasters everywhere.

You just never know when your time has come. There are constant reminders to live life like each day could be your last. Be thankful for what you have.

I pray for the families that have lost someone recently. I hope everyone can find peace.

1 comment:

Pattyjo said...

You really never do know, thats why you should always hug and kiss your children and husband. I might be the last one you give them. My son was 27 when he died in a wreak, I was the last person he saw and I was always glad, I gave him a kiss and hug and told him I loved him.