Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Monday, August 22, 2005

Okay, More Stuff to Mention

1) Our darn lights are flickering again!

2) Keith is pretty much over the cold that he got from us.

3) Keith was impressed at how well Kyle did while we were out today. He was really easy.

4) Kaela is weepy and having accidents and I am not sure why. We have tried to be really nice to her and talk to her in a soft voice, but she is going through another one of her weepy stages.

5) We bought Lego 50th anniversary buckets (filled with 500 Legos). And each bucket includes a free child's admission to Legoland. The buckets were $9.99, the tickets are $37.95. Quite a bargain!

6) I have signed up to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. "Finally" is the comment I have been getting.

7) Kenna is drooling like crazy, but still no teeth.

8) Kyle is talking more and using sentences. "Down Mama" "More please" "Blue's Clues" ball, bird, star, car, milk, juice, cheese, bread, owwwww, and lots of other things I can think of right now.

9) Kevin starts school on the 8th. Oh my! Kaela starts on the 13th. I haven't gotten any info for either of them regarding things like when school starts, who their teachers are, what supplies they need, what is appropriate to wear, etc etc. Nothing! You know me. I hate to be so unprepared. I have to know everything that's going on. I am anxiously waiting. I should be getting something this week.

10) School hasn't even started and I am already looking forward to putting up our Halloween decor and our Christmas decor. I love having fun stuff like that in the house. I still haven't completely taken down Keith's birthday decor. It is so much fun to have up.

11) Good Night (again!)

No comments: