Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Fischer Update

Well, as you can see, I have posted new pictures. What have we been up to?

I got Kevin's school info and he has an assessment with the teacher in the morning. He is going to meet with her (I am assuming the teacher is female) and she is going to evaluate his "strengths and likes". What ever that means! We shall see. Kevin also got his first haircut for school. He looks older. We got his school supplies and of course he picked out a green binder. He is excited about school and is looking forward to meeting new kids.

Kaela has been doing really good with the potty training. Keith just laid into her about how she had to use the potty because we knew that she could do it and had no trouble doing it before. So, that night before bed she asked for underwear and hasn't had to use a Pull-Up since. That was last Monday, or was it Tuesday? When she was in the spa this weekend, she hopped out and used the bathroom upstairs (as opposed to the spa). We thought that was really good.

Kyle is skipping naps more these days and continues to say more and more. Kenna is wearing Mickey Mouse PJs tonight and Kyle exclaimed, "Mickey!" Kyle also knows how to climb right up into hi high chair. It has an extra wide base, so we aren't worried (too much) about it tipping. He climbed right in tonight surprising Keith. I had seen him do it once before. He also just climbs right of out his pack and play in the morning. Good thing Kenna wakes up early too. I don't like Kyle wandering the house while I am asleep. He likes to get into all kinds of things.

Kenna is sitting up. Well, not full straight back, but she sits up by herself if she has her hands out in front of her on the floor. It's a funny sight. But, I remember taking a picture of Kevin like that and that was in October of 2000. Kenna is just a tad more developed than he was. The doc told me she was read to try solids, but honestly, I am not up for trying it yet because that would mean I would have to stop to feed her. The bottle is so much easier and less messy!

Keith's program went Beta. So far everyone seems to like it. It is so exciting. I am so proud.

Julie, Emily and Andrew visited this weekend. It was a nice visit. Kaela adores Emily. Did you know that Emily and Kevin are going to be married someday? Emily has been saying so for a couple of years now. She is exactly 5 months older than him. They play together well and she is a tough chick! She can handle any roughness that Kevin can dish out (which isn't too bad!). Emily takes soccer and karate and is musically inclined. She was in a Stomp band. Kevin wants to play drums, soccer and take karate. They sound like female/male clones. And my goodness are they both the cutest things. They make a cute couple. lol

Keith was brave enough to watch all six kids while Julie and I ran some quick errands. He said they were all really good while we were gone. The kids went into the spa and played for a while.

Well, that's it for now. I am sure I left something out. But, I will try to get back to it soon. Bye!

No comments: