Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

It's Only Tuesday

But it seems like it should be Thursday. Technically I am writing this Wednesday morning, but it is really still Tuesday since I haven't gone to bed yet. lol

Well, Kevin and Kyle both had high fevers today. I finally broke down and gave them Tylenol when they were really uncomfortable. Not that I was waiting for them to be miserable, I was waiting for the fever to break. It didn't by 2pm so I gave they meds and it worked. The fevers reduced and then I gave them more before bed so that they could sleep.

But, we tucked them all in and then Kaela started making whiny noises. When I finally brought her downstairs at about 10pm, she had finally gotten a fever. She was her self the entire day and I thought for she was going to be fine, but I was wrong. She is now asleep in our room at the foot of the bed. We have trouble sleeping with her in the bed because she moves around a TON.

With the boys being sick, it made for a long long day. Keith came home right at 6pm and made dinner for us. I got a huge headache trying to deal with the sick boys and the baby (who I pray doesn't get a fever). I called Keith around 2:30 to see if he was going to make it home at a decent hour. Well, he did and for that I was so thankful.

I am up late tonight because I wanted to order groceries. But, there is a problem with the website and now we won't have any milk or bread for tomorrow. Oh well, I guess I have to haul the kids to the grocery store. Maybe I will just buy overpriced milk at Target as I have to go there to buy Kenna more formula. It is worth the extra money not to have to go to two different places.

Arugh, Joann's is having another 50% off the clearance price on fabric and then there is an additional 10% off coupon on your entire purchase. Of course I can't pass this up. But why can't I??? It is a sickness I tell you!

I read The Kite Runner. It was a great book and I finished it in less than a week. Big deal you say? Well, it is a big deal when you have four kids to manage! Anyway, I am sad. I am always sad after a good book draws me in. I always want to know more. How does it go from there? What does the character move on to? I feel like I will never see an old friend again. That's what a good book is to me.

Back to The Kite Runner. I must've cried at least a dozen times. It was a well written story. I hate to write much more about it as I don't want to give anything away. I hate knowing too much about a book or movie that I want to see or read. I want to form my own opinions.

My big disappointment for the evening. Well, a company that I shopped online with through eBay is the fastest growing store on eBay. They are trying to be the first eBayers to get 1 million positive feedbacks. Well, I was so excited that their tally was getting close to 1 million feedbacks. Whoever gives them the 1 millionth positive feedback wins a trip to Hawaii. Well, I had been watching over the last few days and noticed their feedback was getting close to 1 million. Wouldn't you know it, today was getting close to the 1 million mark. So I am gearing up to be the millionth person to leave them feedback. Well wouldn't you know it - I left the 1 millionth feedback for pugster on eBay. I was so excited and I couldn't believe I actually won! Woohoo! Keith and I are going to Hawaii. But, alas. The finer print. They are looking for the 1 millionth positive feedback. I entered the 1 millionth overall feedback (includes neutrals and negatives). Boy was I bummed when Maria pointed it out to me. Keith said he wished that he got me on video how excited I was. Oh well. I will win when the time comes. Maybe I'll write to them and see if the overall millionth feedback is worth anything. But, if it did, it might make me ineligible for the real deal! lol

Okay. It is now past 1am. I should head off. Good night!

No comments: