Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Tuesday, May 3, 2005

It's May Already???

Wow, yesterday I realized that it was already May 2. I thought it was the 1st. McKenna turned one month old already. I can't believe it. Time is going by so fast. We are going to the elementary school today to pick up the paperwork to get Kevin signed up for Kindergarten. I wonder if I'll be one of those moms that cry on their kid's first day of school. Probably not lol.

We ventured out to CostCo yesterday. Me and the four kids. I like their carts there. The kid seat part holds two kids which is really nice. It is big enough to click the infant seat into as well as Kyle. So, Kyle and Kenna rode up front, Kaela sat in the basket part. Kevin walked. The problem with that was that he kept walking in front of the cart and with the infant seat in there, I couldn't see him. I was scared I was going to plow right into him. I had to remind him several times to say next to me.

We ended up spending a boatload of money, and I only had 14 items. The diapers and formula were just about a third of the total.

Did I ever tell you I hate shopping at CostCo? No matter when I go, there are always too many people there. People, that outside of CostCo are probably normal people, become really lame while shopping in CostCo. It must be the high shelves that block out the sunlight or something. Although the aisles are big enough to drive cars through, someone is always in the way. Why stop your cart in the middle of the isle, stand about two feet from it and look at the stuff on the shelf? I can't squeeze between you and your cart, nor can I get between you and the shelf. Use your brain and move your cart to the side. Would you stop your car in the middle of traffic to see what was on the side of the road? Also, when my cart is fully loaded with kids and 150 pounds of CostCo bulk items, do not step in front of me or dart out from the end of the aisle. I can't stop this now 200 pound shopping cart at the blink of an eye. Watch where you are going. Again, if you were driving your car, would you pull out into traffic without looking? How hard is it to apply traffic common sense to shopping at CostCo? Then the checkout lines, oh my, don't get me started on the lines. Okay, I shall stop now.

Today we are headed to WalMart. I just discovered that if you upload pictures to them online, you can have them printed in an hour and then pick them up in the store at no extra charge. If you want to wait a few days, they will mail them to your house at a reduced rate per picture and they will pay for the shipping. I think that is pretty cool. Our printer has all of a sudden started to suck at printing (I think it may have something to do with me changing the brand of photo paper we use). Anyway, we are picking up the pictures today. I hope they come out decent.

No comments: